Saturday, August 27, 2011

1 year down, forever to go!


1 year ago today we were here...



One year ago today we were walking to the sealing room holding hands and Mark turns to me and says, "I think I'm going to throw up." (He later explained because it was because he was excited.....I hope that was the case)

We've had quite the adventures since we've been married including a flat tire in the middle of Las Vegas Blvd on our honeymoon (which is a lot more intense than you might realize), working our lives away, Marks adventures to Morocco for military training, and many more.

While he was here..

..doing this..


I was here
Easter Jeep Safari Moab Sign


Running this!


And our latest adventure..
(Beware, this is graphic!)


And this is after we cleaned it up quite a bit! Last weekend we went camping with family in Goblin Valley. While hiking the Goblins, and I won't name names, someone decided to throw a rock over one of the goblins and it hit Mark in the head! He was bleeding everywhere! But he stayed conscience and seemed fine. Later on that night after we got home we went to the instacare and he got three staples!


So as you can see we've had an eventful year but it has been great! I love you Mark and can't wait for the many more to come! Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment