Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Newly Weds...

...and we love it! I thought we'd start a blog because that's what married people do, right? We're trying hard to live the life but it's not as easy as we thought. (Don't worry that as I'm writing this Mark is laughing at me and telling me blogs are too cheesy). I am working full-time right now and Mark is on the lookout for a job. He recently became a Marine and finished up with his training about a month ago, and then we got married on August 27th! We had a stormy but amazing wedding day. We went to Vegas for a week and had quite the adventure. That story is for another post though.

2 comments:

  1. Katie Payne I didn't know you had a blog! I guess I can't call you that, but Katie Mitchell still sounds foreign. Well congrats on the blog, I think it's fun to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... More posts more posts!

    ReplyDelete